Saturday, July 30, 2011

First Letter

Dear Home!

Well, first day in the MTC was awesome. Definitely one of the coolest things I've done. I had some cool stuff happen. First off in the welcome meeting this morning, they sang the arrangement of "I Know That My redeemer Lives" that Victoria sang! That was cool. We went to class and the teacher is only speaking Korean to us, so that will be interesting. I met an Elder Cox who is going to Cebu on his mission and that was awesome. Long story short...it was a long day.

I did see Evan Anderson here, he is downstairs from me! It is nuts that I actually saw him :). Well I am quickly discovering what being hungry is like. I NEED SNACKS! I am starving ha ha. My companion's name is Elder Miller, he is from Provo too! Actually went to Timpview.

We had a couple opportunities to do some teaching today. It was really cool to have the opportunity to feel the spirit take you to a verse - I love it. Oh, I forgot to mention that the members of my district are Korean so that's really nice.

Loving it! Church is true.

Josh
Elder Crowther

*Mailed on July 29, received on July 30

No comments:

Post a Comment