Monday, February 18, 2013

Miracle week!

This week was absolutely awesome. It was just awesome. It culminated on Sunday with 6 of our investigators coming to church as well as our good man 장영준 getting baptized! Here is a pic:


The process of getting parental permission was hard and resulted in a miracle on the part of 정은주. She totally helped us get permission from his mom and it was just the best. Things are good. 아싸!
It was a good day to say the least. Our ward mission leader was the one who did the baptism (we are focusing on member missionary work) so it was awesome. 장영준 is wearing I think all of my clothing in this picture though. haha. Anyway that was kinda one of the great things about this week. Just ended on a high. We had kinda a rough week as far as finding goes (usually it is kinda a pattern. Teach a lot, find a lot, teach a lot, find a lot.... ya). But all in all I was an extremely happy guy. His Aunt (정은주) will be coming to our ward next week to see him get confirmed and I will actually be talking in Sacrament meeting on that day (second time in the last two months. I only say that because this usually doesn't happen in our ward....). I'm excited!

Our zone also has been doing really well. There are some areas for improvement of course but all in all this last week was really good. All of the members of the zone worked way hard and it shows! I will actually be going to another city to be doing baptismal interviews for 2 Americans this week. It's very exciting but kinda weird just because... It's in English... weird... anyway. It is awesome and I am way pumped.

Things just went right this week. It all went well. We are teaching with our members. They are getting in on the work and things are just going awesome. I love this ward. I love this area. I am so SO happy that God sent me here because It is the best. The absolute best.

Things are just awesome here though. I am a happy guy. Nothing happier than when you see things go right. When you see someone make a decision to come unto Christ. It's the best.

This week I just really am loving life, Love my family, so so so so SO much. Just... ya.... love you tons ;)

Now I gotta think of something impressive to say.....

Thinking.....
....
..
..
..
..
.
.

Ah....
...
..
..
.

Just really simply. I know that this is God's Work. I can't think of anything else special.It's just the simple things that are important. This is God's work and nothing is gonna stop it. I love it :) I love the feeling I get when I truly see people making a decision to change. I love the spirit that softens peoples hearts and helps us to be better. To be our BEST selves. It's hard, it's REALLY hard. But if we can make it through, we will be so much happier and better.

Love ya 정말 사랑해요!!! 농담아니고 진짜 사랑해요!!!!  [Really love it!  Real love I'm not kidding!!!!]

:)

Josh (크라우더 장로)

No comments:

Post a Comment