Sunday, February 24, 2013

Transfer Week!

It's transfer week!!! And!!!

It's all the same. 

Yup, me and Elder Driggs are together for one more transfer although this one will be truncated (4 weeks) to get on schedule with the new MTC program. 

It's been a fun week! I have been all over the place trying to get everything done and it has just been tasking let me tell you. I did, like I told you, interview an American couple for baptism this week and they are just ABSOLUTELY amazing. Such good people. We have been seeing a lot of success here in our zone. It's been a really good transfer. We are excited to see the progress of things pick up and those areas that are having a little bit of a harder time hopefully to see some big time success.

I have learned a lot this week about our Heavenly Father. About just how hard it is for Him to see us make mistakes. It hurts so bad. I can't even imagine. I want to make Him proud. I want Him to be happy with the things that I am doing and not have to worry. It is really hard.

But ya.

We did get a chance to see our recently baptized 장영준 get the Gift of the Holy Ghost this week. We are so excited! He is going to be a really good help to the ward and is going to be a blessing to the people here. We are hoping to get him on a mission. We are working right now on getting him the priesthood and then up to the temple. It is an exciting process and I am pumped to see all the good that he can do in the future. We gotta work with him close but seeing as how I am here in this area for a minimum of at least 4 weeks (maybe till the end of my mission) I think it's gonna be alright. We are working with him right now on family history and it's so cool!

I just want you all to know that I love you tons and tons. I dreamed about getting to see all of you twice this week. It was weird but good at the same time. But it's mornings like those that make me want to stay asleep haha.

I have been studying lately in Alma and marking stuff about the Holy Ghost (cause we need it so much).

I just gotta tell you. Alma feels and understands the spirit. He does that REALLY well.

I want to be more like him. To have that boldness, to have that faith. It's going to take some work but you know what. I can do it. 

Want all ya'll to know that I love God. I love that when things are hard, that when it feels like "the jaws of hell gape open the mouth wide after us" that God is there and He is gonna help us.

I love you all tons. I gotta go. One of the computers broke and we have an activity at 12 so I gotta let Elder Driggs on.

Love you tons!

Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment