Sunday, October 21, 2012

HEY!!!!! 저는 떠나간다!!!

Hey, so today is TRANSFER DAY....

And guess what...??????

I'm getting Transferred! 아싸 [Yikes]!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

It's been fun here in the office but I have got to say that I am excited to be getting out of here and back to the field. I am so excited. I will be going to 전주 [Jeonju]. I will be serving with Elder 조광진 one of the new missionaries to our mission (he has been here for 3 transfers). I will also be going Senior Companion.... (no pressure right?)

It is so crazy here though. I now have two "greenies" here in the office. But since I am leaving I will be getting to serve in one of the coolest areas in our mission. 전주 is one of the few wards in Korea that has a basketball inside and I intend to use that to its FULL capacity. Koreans surprisingly like basketball alot if the facilities are provided. So I will probably try to use basketball as a way to find some investigators (I have heard of a lot of stories of people who were found and baptized through basketball here) and we will see how that goes. 

But ya it has been a busy week. Transfer prep week is always like that. This week however it has been kind of weird. Elder Carter (if you remember my second companion) is going home this transfer.... SOOOOO weird...... I don't know exactly what to think about that. But ya. I have however been busily planning how I can be a good leader with Elder 조 and we are going to absolutely tear it up in 전주. 

Ya, I am excited to be getting out of the office. (Not that I haven't loved it here) but I'm really, really excited.

So we did spend a busy week of getting to say our goodbyes to all of the people in our ward and we have some activities planned today to hang out with most of the missionaries going home. So it'll be a good day.

Ahhhhhhh, so excited

Anyways, I love ya'll. I have to go upstairs and clean (we have to do that before new missionaries come ALWAYS) but ya. I hope all of you know that I love you and that this church is true. I love it, I love the church. Specifically lately I have really loved sacrament meeting. Elder Clark's talk at conference is a good one and I recommend it to all of you (he gave a more firey version of that to our mission when he came for Mission Tour here)

Love ya'll TAKE CARE!!!! Talk to you more next week!

Elder Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment