Monday, January 7, 2013

Well it was miracle week!!! I love 금식일 (Fast Sunday)!


Well, hello there!!! It was a great week we worked hard and saw some success which was awesome!
We got a chance this week to get up to 대전 to go see President Furniss and the Assistants and everyone! It was like a follow up trainers/trainees meeting and it was a lot of fun. We got to go and just talk about our experience with the training and got some ideas on how we can do it better. It was a great experience and I was grateful for the opportunity to get some Ideas on how I am supposed to train.
Our district did SO GOOD this week. I was way excited to work this week and it was just awesome. People really did work on exercising that faith and we were seeing some big time success and help. We have 5 people in our district all preparing for Baptism. It is awesome! Me and Elder Miller are currently teaching two people who are both preparing for a specific date and one of them came to Sacrament Meeting for the first time and said that he had a really good experience! It was Legit. I was so Excited and happy to talk with him and to hear about his experience first coming to church and hearing the testimonies of the Members in our ward.
I did however get asked last week to give a talk in church this Sunday. I will have to talk about D&C 130:20-21 and ya. So ask for some prayers that I will be able to have the spirit and convey that through my talk. It is only 5 mins long which is fun. haha. I did however give the 30 min long teaching in Gospel Doctrine yesterday and I just gotta say I talked for a solid 30 mins. Ya probably not the best way I've ever taught but ya know it went alright.
What else.... just ya know people progressing and feeling the spirit (one of our investigators is feeling it a lot lately and we've tried to help him recognize that that is the spirit but he hasn't made that connection yet) But ya. It's just been good.
As far as everything goes though. All is going well! We are thoroughly enjoying this area and working here and I am loving the experience of being a missionary. I am really excited to hear from all of you and what's going on at home. I really am excited to see all of you! (Not in a trunkie way, just miss my family :))
I hope ya'll know that I love you tons. this gospel is so true. The Book of Mormon is the Word of God and it truly does guide us to Him. If we rely on Jesus Christ I know for a fact that he will help us through all of our trials and give us the strength to be strong in what we believe. I love ya'll tons and I am so glad that we have this gospel that we can live together FOREVER!! It's the best. I wouldn't trade it for anything else :)
Love ya'll tons and tons know that you are always in my prayers!
Josh (크라우더 장로)

No comments:

Post a Comment