Sunday, June 9, 2013

Well, this was a good week in comparison :)

So ya this week was nice. We actually found this week a little bit and we also had some meetings that kept us pretty busy and all. So ya. We actually this week went to 대전 for a meeting and it was quite a good meeting. Another opportunity to kinda refocus and recommit. Every day that goes by it just amazes me how tired I'm getting. It's rough. But still we get up and go. Thanks mom for the gym membership its been nice, I am getting into a little bit better shape and all which is nice.

The work here however in 전주 Zone is going really well. The missionaries that we have here are all studs and they just are working their tails off. We have been seeing baptism/confirmations every week for the last 3 weeks and we have another 3 baptisms planned this weekend! It's awesome. The missionaries here are just busting their butts and God is just blessing us. It's been nice.

I have been having some problems with the heat. It is HOT... like really hot... humidity + elder Crowther = not friends. So ya, I am already through Elder Jensen's thing of cortizone cream and I am now onto mine (turns out I have it too! THanks mom!) and ya. I am also now becoming friends with Baby Powder. Just something to absorb the moisture because my body is not built to handle this much humidity so i chafe pretty bad. It hurts. So ya! Sure you wanted to know that but hey ya'll keep saying you like that I am frank....?

But ya, it makes me laugh that there was a meeting with the sister missionaries. To be completely honest I did not even know that we had missionaries over our ward until I went to college and it turns out that one of my roommates served in our stake.......... weird.... so ya. It'd much different here in Korea. Every ward having missionaries and all. In fact, most branches have their own missionaries and branches without them just complain about having no missionaries. Apparently we have a pretty big effect.... who knew?

I have recently been doing some self evaluation and have decided to work on Charity and Love. 자애와 사랑. I need to pretty bad. I am a very diligent and obedient missionary BUT as far as the "loving" type people don't usually attribute that to me. SO I am working on it. Any tips/advice? Anyway that you can take my "tough love" and make it into love that people actually recognize? A how-to would be nice. I however am studying PMG and the scriptures and all and doing some honest self eval and I hope it'll get better.

Workin' workin' workin' that's about it. I need to work harder though. 더 전념해서 해야지.... More dedicated. I work but I feel like my pace has kinda slowed a lot. I need to pick it up and I felt that this week. I hope that I'll have some assistance in how seeing as how just 전도'ing all day every day is not exactly what I am LOOKING to do. I'll do it. But I would like to kinda go out with investigators and things and it seems that the only people that I can find on a consistent basis are leaders of other churches.... I am really good and finding these people. I have found 3 in the last 2 weeks :)

I truly TRULY love ya'll. I am just working on fixing myself these days. I am sad that I don't have more time to do it seeing as how I have lots of flaws but I guess I'll just have to do it more proactively. Love the mission. Love that God is giving me this time to get better. I pray every day that I'll have his guidance and it comes. I love it. Grateful for this opportunity. Truly am.

LOVE YOU TONS! Not a whole lot of time left eh? Excited to see ya'll soon. Really am! Don't bring anything heat insulating at all. It's SO HOT haha :) Love you!

Josh (크라우더 장로)

No comments:

Post a Comment